Which Bra Should I Wear After Surgery?
- Loose – will not squeeze the breast.
- Supportive – is rigid at the bottom and has support for the lower pole that holds the breast like a hammock.
- Thick Shoulder Straps – to hold and support the breast, not the thin sexy lace straps that tend to compress the upper part of the breast.
- No compression – sports bras tend to compress the breast, the bra should hold the breast up without compression.
- When worn, the bra should make transverse/horizontal wrinkles in the upper breast skin. (As demonstrated by the thin adhesive plastic strip in the photos below.)
Was this article helpful?
If your not satisfied with the answer to this question, comment your questions down below and we will try to expand further.