Which Bra Should I Wear After Surgery?
It is important to take care of your breasts after the fat grafting to the breast procedure. An important element of recovery is using a proper bra that will support the breast. The main properties to look for in a bra for post-op recovery are:
- Loose – will not squeeze the breast.
- Supportive – is rigid at the bottom and has support for the lower pole that holds the breast like a hammock.
- Thick Shoulder Straps – to hold and support the breast, not the thin sexy lace straps that tend to compress the upper part of the breast.
- No compression – sports bras tend to compress the breast, the bra should hold the breast up without compression.
- When worn, the bra should make transverse/horizontal wrinkles in the upper breast skin. (As demonstrated by the thin adhesive plastic strip in the photos below.)
If your not satisfied with the answer to this question, comment your questions down below and we will try to expand further.